Sagaku Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the City and surrounding areas of Sagaku the nightmare of many has come to life. The Earths final remaining survivors strive to survive in a morbid world where the dead walk the streets and the living struggle to live on...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is your favorite Zombie flick?

Go down 
+2
Riley
Etna
6 posters

What is you favorite Zombie flick?
Night of the Living Dead (oryginal)
What is your favorite Zombie flick? I_vote_lcap0%What is your favorite Zombie flick? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Night of the Living Dead (remake)
What is your favorite Zombie flick? I_vote_lcap0%What is your favorite Zombie flick? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dawn of the Dead (oryginal)
 0% [ 0 ]
Dawn of the Dead (remake)
What is your favorite Zombie flick? I_vote_lcap14%What is your favorite Zombie flick? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Shaun of the Dead
 0% [ 0 ]
Resident Evil Series
What is your favorite Zombie flick? I_vote_lcap43%What is your favorite Zombie flick? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
28 Days/Weeks Later
 0% [ 0 ]
Zombi Series
 0% [ 0 ]
Dead Alive
What is your favorite Zombie flick? I_vote_lcap14%What is your favorite Zombie flick? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Other (please specify)
What is your favorite Zombie flick? I_vote_lcap29%What is your favorite Zombie flick? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage

What is your favorite Zombie flick? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite Zombie flick?   What is your favorite Zombie flick? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:03 pm

There are many zombie flicks out there. These are just a few out the top of my head. I would have liked to include I Am Legend. but only ten choices were permitted. Please leave a post after voting to explain why that particular film is better than the rest! Also, if you voted Other, please let us know which one it is!
Back to top Go down
Etna
Admin
Etna

Number of posts : 48
Skill Points :
What is your favorite Zombie flick? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What is your favorite Zombie flick? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Zombie flick?   What is your favorite Zombie flick? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:12 pm

Resident Evil is the SHISNET!! MILLA!!! <3 THE LOVE OF MY ZOMBIE LIFE!!!! I swear If I could have her o_o The world could end for all I care!!

I know I sound Lesbi. and what not. But Im not o_o; I have a guy, *huggles him* but this series is just the bomb!! i know it SUCKS when it comes to following the ACTUAL Story line. BELIEVE ME IM A HUGE RE Fan!

But yeah... all in all >__> Resident Evil kicks zombie ass!!!

Second up o_o; 28 days/weeks Later! That guy is sweet!! and the chooper scene in the second movie where all those Zeds get chopped up! ZOMFG!!!!! best ever!

Happy days!!
~Etna!

Last edited by Etna on Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sagakuwars.rpg-board.net
Riley
Admin
Riley

Number of posts : 43
Skill Points :
What is your favorite Zombie flick? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What is your favorite Zombie flick? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Zombie flick?   What is your favorite Zombie flick? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:13 pm

I am legend is a vampire movie, not zeds. *picks up a bat and beats him with it.* ^^.

Resident evil, Silent hill, Dawn of the dead, Shaun of the dead, 28 days/weeks... all rock in my opinion. I hate to say, the old stuff I can't get into.

Last edited by Riley on Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Zombie flick?   What is your favorite Zombie flick? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:17 pm

This was a difficult choice for me. I love both Dead Alive and Shaun of the Dead. Shaun of the Dead is funny up the arse and Dead Alive can also be quite comical. Dead Alive has some raw, old school, comic, basically KICK ASS gore that never stops cumming your way. SOTD has some mediocre gore scenes that didn't really deliver IMO. However, it is a very good parody.

Damn, let's not forget 28 Days/Weeks later. I just love the unmerciful and speedy motherfuckers! The gore, (especially on the second film) is pretty kick ass that delivered for me. The soundtrack is pretty cool too! A downside of these two films is that I can't understand what they are saying most of the goddamn time because of their fucking British accent! Lol... but that is not a reason to degrade the movies. Plain and simple, I just enjoyed Dead Alive the most.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Zombie flick?   What is your favorite Zombie flick? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:20 pm

Riley wrote:
I am legend is a vampire movie, not zeds. *picks up a bat and beats her with it.* ^^.

Resident evil, Silent hill, Dawn of the dead, Shaun of the dead, 28 days/weeks... all rock in my opinion. I hate to say, the old stuff I can't get into.

I am Legend is a vampire flick? They look more like zombies to me. IDK about your mental image of vampires, but when I think vampire, I think fangs, heavy makeup, that long cape (forgot what its called), and bisexuals. But it is odd that the "zompires" in I Am Legend only showed up at night... os yea.

Dammit, I forgot about Silent Hill!
Back to top Go down
Yuriana Hata

Yuriana Hata

Number of posts : 31
Skill Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Zombie flick?   What is your favorite Zombie flick? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:33 pm

Riley I believe you are mistaken hun. I am Legend I think they are more like the speeders then a vamp. But if I have to say a fave zombie movie Shaun of the Dead. Just cuz it's funny and a horror at the same time. Besides that The RE series and Night of the Living Dead. Can't knock an original. Haha Best Horror of all time tho.....yes I know it's not a zombie movie but Hellraiser. No one can mess with Pinhead!! <3
Back to top Go down
Chazzy Algo

Number of posts : 17
Skill Points :

Characters Image : What is your favorite Zombie flick? Otqjc1
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Zombie flick?   What is your favorite Zombie flick? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:40 pm

Undead is an Australian comical zombie fest on par with Shaun of the Dead. I recently caught on Scifi in the evening/early morning both the new Living Dead movies filmed in Chernobyl, Necropolis and Rave to the Grave. Everybody's favorite canned super-zombie camoes! But here is the thing too, Vampire Hunter is a Chinese kung-fu flick done fairly recently and done well, with mild humor and more mystery than gore but covers the mythos well, since it features many zombies and even wax people scenes. All the new zombie movies seem to be really well done IMHO but the classic Last Man on Earth and I Am Legend with Vincent certainly has influenced both vampire movies and post-apocalyptic survival. The Evil Dead series is worth mentioning just for the laugh of favored scenes. I think its a common genre if the undead seem semi-sentient but not fully then they're some sort of ghastly delight. Between zombified babies, fish and if your really fearfull of the undeath flies and fleas might catch and spread an epidemic all their own. But heres something my buddy cooked up..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AFvBsX6yw8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YUh__Xw-7o
Back to top Go down
Etna
Admin
Etna

Number of posts : 48
Skill Points :

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Zombie flick?   What is your favorite Zombie flick? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:53 pm

I"ve seen the Vampire hunter one! Its actually pretty good.
Back to top Go down
https://sagakuwars.rpg-board.net
Yuriana Hata

Yuriana Hata

Number of posts : 31
Skill Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Zombie flick?   What is your favorite Zombie flick? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:04 pm

Army of Darkness!! Haha This is my BoomStick -waves shotgun around-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Zombie flick?   What is your favorite Zombie flick? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:33 pm

Alright... so I don't enjoy the orgasmic wonders of High Speed Internet, but I've seen the video below before. Great band, great song, great video. Let's roll! Twisted Evil

Mortician - Zombie Apocalypse, Featuring clips from Dawn of the Dead Oryginal Version.

Back to top Go down
Nicholas

Number of posts : 21
Skill Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Zombie flick?   What is your favorite Zombie flick? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:05 pm

Damn... That's hard.

All the movies are good.. -Laughs-

But out of them all. Resident Evil Series is the best
Along with 28 Days and Weeks.
Back to top Go down
Chazzy Algo

Number of posts : 17
Skill Points :

Characters Image : What is your favorite Zombie flick? Otqjc1
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Zombie flick?   What is your favorite Zombie flick? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:35 pm

Hey listen to this guys. I looked through the TMC In or On demand? Movie selection.. and found this flick called Clive Barker's The Plague. Teenagers turn itno zombies across the world who are intelligent and can use guns, disable cars and set up road blocks but they think the other 20/teens are like them. Very cool movie alot of suspense and blood. Some issues too are raised between religious ideals and personal conflict. Not the best movie though unless James Van Der Beek is your version of the Hoff. XD I like alot of Clive Barker's work.
Back to top Go down
Pepper
Admin

Number of posts : 4
Skill Points :

Biography : Pepper is a seemingly young Neko with a split personality which one does best to remain on the sunny side of her moods, However true to her feline nature she welds, Five razor sharp, blade like claws on each of her paw-like hands and a acute sense of hearing, smell and night time vision
Characters Image : What is your favorite Zombie flick? Nekopepper
Registration date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Zombie flick?   What is your favorite Zombie flick? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:41 pm

I love DØD SNØ, It is truly an epic movie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Zombie flick?   What is your favorite Zombie flick? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Zombie flick?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sagaku Wars :: OOC and suggestions :: The every day Randomness!!-
Jump to: